dsc7890

dsc7890

bored

bored

juz sasa

juz sasa

juz sasa

juz sasa

dsc234

dsc234

**sasa

**sasa

dsc3456

dsc3456

i*l*y

i*l*y

dsc3456

dsc3456

Thursday, March 18, 2010

isang


what you want me to do?
i am telling you with peace
but you reply me with all your temper
can you just listen once for me
this is all about myself
since you told me that you have your own business
so i decide to do it by myself
just myself
no matter how hard my way will be
at least i decide it by myself
even if i regret for it in the future
but at least i deserve it because i never listen to you
and i dont think i will regret
for what i want
i will try harder so that i will happy for my choice
not your choice
you will never listen to others
but yourself
i am not childish for making this decision
this is what i need to do as my position for her
i know
although there is something offensive
but without her
i am not myself anymore
i swear if i never shout this out
totally will be mad
-the only hope-
a reminder for myself
and why i must did it all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment